January 9, 2011

Bodkin- Clothes Lust


I've fallen in love.
...With the fashion line Bodkin
One of my goals for 2011 is to try and be more environmentally, ethically and socially conscious (eep!). When I decided this I had visions of wearing burlap sacks in an attempt to not support mass produced clothes. Apparently this is no longer the case (yay!).

"This smartly designed collection functions as an ongoing exploration of sustainability — not only in materials and production methods, but also in aesthetic terms. Each piece is manufactured in the U.S. and mindfully sourced with such materials as organic cotton, organic wool, artisanal dyes, recycled polyester, closed-loop cellulosic fibers, and deadstock fabric."- Sustain Your Style

So you better believe that the little black romper and brown boots combo in the last photo (along with all the other items!) has been added to my lust list. Who knew you could look so good while doing good?
love
xxx

12 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like 04, 06 & 17 oh so much! So lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it :)))

    LOVE
    minnja

    If you like, please enter my giveaway:

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/2011/01/minnjas-first-giveaway-high-fashion.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cool! I like the first skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Bodkin!! I am glad to see others love as well, they are such a great and environmentally conscious clothing line that deserve tons of attention :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic collection, it's so effortless. "Oh what this? I just threw it on (but I'm fabulous)!"

    It's been a while since I got chance to stop by, love the new look blog!

    www.blahblahbecky.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, you know I have the same resolution right! I'm so checking this out right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love that onesie (and all onesies for that matter)! So adorable!! <3

    xo Lynzy
    http://sparklingfootsteps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. 6 & 18!! I'm swooning!!!

    Nice find, Louise!

    A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

    ReplyDelete
  9. love these so much :)

    check out Ted Rossi's beautiful accessories at:
    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com/2011/01/todays-look-in-ted-rossi.html
    (if you are new at my blog: follow my blog and leave me comment, then I'll follow you too!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How awesome! Before I even read your words I said "that black romper is delicious!" Seriously girl, we have similar tastes like whoa! I hope that 2011 is treating you Oh so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay can we discuss #1 and #4 and #17 - right after I pick my mouth up off the floor. Gorgeous!

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they never fail to make my day! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails