May 17, 2010

Islands



It's gorgeous outside! Sun shining, birds singing, making me not want to work at all gorgeous! I fully enjoyed it this past weekend too: relaxing on a deck with friends (and a chocolate fondue! Yum!), a picnic blanket siesta, bike rides and lazy strolls. Now it's Monday and back to reality, but it's still only the start of Summer, many more awesome weekends to come! I hope the weather has perked up for you guys too!


This is my outfit from Saturday, simple and easy. This skirt is so comfy but the lace on the shirt/dress perks it up a bit. I even hauled my handy flip-flops out of storage when we finally tipped the 20°C mark and this was their maiden trip this year.




Shirt (well, dress): Le Chateau
Skirt: Roxy
Belt: Thrifted
Gold Flip-Flops: Aldo
Turquoise Bracelet: Stella & Dot
Leaf Necklace: Gift
Bangle! 



Lovely Thing: When someone recommends the perfect song and you become obsessed (in the best way!). Thanks Kate (from O My Heart...great blog and girl!) for Islands by The xx. Officially hooked!


love
xxx

8 comments:

  1. haha, I've just been listening to their album whilst doing masses of artwork! Their music is amazing :)

    Love your outfit, the colour of the skirt is gorgeous!

    www.romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of your skirt, and the outfit in whole is darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great skirt.. the color looks fantastic!!

    it's finally time we get some sun here in manitoba, yes?! :D im glad you're enjoying the season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, yay! so glad you like the song! they are such a great band! loving your outfit here, m'dear, simple & lovely and perfect for a sunny day! while I can't say I'm in love with winnipeg, I can say I'm in love with the store hush & shout in osborne village, definitely check it out when you head to winnipeg!! (is that still happening soon?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with this outfit. So cute and so summery! It isn't amazing when the weather finally turns warm; it automatically puts me in a good mood :) Yay for flip flops too! They are a summer essential.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderfuk Summeroutfit! Love this...and even you beautiful smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Leggy Louise!
    Your Sweet award awaits you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair looks so cute like that and I love the flower in it! Your outfit looks great on you! I'm jealous of your fabulous weather.

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they never fail to make my day! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails