April 18, 2011

Oh, Hello Sunday!

This past Sunday was quite beautiful, so I'm kidnapping you guys and taking you along with me in my photo diary! 
After church I slipped into my comfy sneakers and headed down to my most favourite bridge ever, the Lion's Gate. It's this huge emerald green romantic beauty of a bridge. At night it's all beautifully lit up and I can't help but feel that I need to shoot a movie on it (... it also makes me forget that I have no idea how to make a movie!)
Uhm... did I mention that it has huge stone lions at the foot of it?? For a girl who's missing her cat, this is quite a welcome sight!
It led me right into Stanley Park so I roamed around in the sunshine... jealous yet??
Glasses- Joe Fresh, Chartruese Scarf- Plum, Navy Cardigan- Gap, Jeans- 7 For All Mankind (gift), Runners- Converse
Finally, I settled onto a cozy little bench in the park and finished off my book. 
I hope you guys had a lovely little Sunday too!
love
xxx
(regular outfit shots will resume soon! I just haven't had time/anything close to a stylish outfit for a couple days!) 

3 comments:

  1. Aw your Sunday sounds like such a lovely day! I love all of the pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a fantastical and peaceful Sunday. The weather is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures!! Gorgeous scenery!! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they never fail to make my day! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails