March 17, 2011

For Japan With Love


I'm coming in right under the wire, but I just heard about this from Brooke at Center Sage and had to join in- it's such a wonderful cause and I'm happy to help out in any small way to get the word out. 

You can help out too, by donating to ShelterBox (they deliver disaster relief boxes and were one of the first organizations asked by Japan for help) and/or by signing up for March 18th The Blogger Day of Silence.

I know we've all been touched and heartbroken by the devastation in Japan, it seems like your small contribution, any contribution really, won't make a difference. But what if it does. If everyone helped out we can make a difference. Maybe that's idealistic, but when it comes down to it I would rather be idealistic and help than cynical and jaded. 

Thoughts and Prayers always,
love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they never fail to make my day! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails