March 20, 2011

Inspiration to Outfit

I've loved this Picasso sketch since I first saw it (a copy has been hanging on various walls in the houses that I've lived in for years) but it wasn't until I looked at it closer that I realized what a good outfit inspiration it would make. Just perfect for spring's soft, romantic and slightly bohemian feel. This woman is exotic and sensual, but sweet and natural all at the same time- the perfect balance!

Plus, when I was in Aritzia last week I came across the kimono featured and fell in lust... however, a recent car maintenance bill of $1500 has put a cap on any future spending (and any sanity I had)! So I've resigned to just including it in capsules! 


1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog! It's so lovely, you have great style! And I loooove this collection, that skirt is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they never fail to make my day! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails