February 11, 2010

Back In Your Head





So here we go, first post. Very Exciting! First things first: the outfit. Basically it's easy and comfy, I woke up late and it's cold which always makes me opt a bit more for comfort than for wow factor (hey, it's MB...winter is COLD!). The leopard does rack it up a notch though. No outside pics today (because of the cold) but I'm going to try for some tomorrow.

Coat: Le Chateau
Top: Gap boyfriend tee
Skirt: Vintage
Leggings: American Apparel
Boots: Liz Claiborne


I got the proofs for the business cards today...they look AMAZING (caps were definitely needed there)! I literally cannot wait to hand them out. I'll post a pic when I get a chance, along with more business details as it goes. It's all very exciting though and I'm so glad I'm actually taking a leap and starting this up, it's long over due!

Stay tuned xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they never fail to make my day! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails