So I had a very distinguished older gentleman ask me today what I plan to do in life. It was point blank. He asked it nicely mind you, but there were none of the usual niceties that precede a question like this (why is it that older people and kids can get away with bluntness? I'm way too chicken to be blunt!). I think I probably mumbled something like "well...I'm starting a wardrobe styling company...?". I don't think he knew what I meant by that but he also wasn't asking about my career, he meant what did I want to DO? I rambled off a few things that I knew I wanted to do but there were also things I said that I don't remember consciously thinking of. It's funny how you can surprise yourself sometimes! Anyways, here's the little list of things I would like to accomplish in the near future:
- Take a photography class and learn how to use more than auto shoot on this camera!
- Go back to Europe to see it more in depth
- Go to more art shows and concerts
- Smile more!
- Get my business going and rock at it!
- Take up dance again
- See my friends more (they all seem to live so far away!)
- Get my confidence back (surprisingly I'm actually quite introverted)
- Read the many books I have in my "To Be Read" pile
- Love more, laugh deeper, live braver
Now to the outfit... I only wore this for a few hours this afternoon/evening, it wasn't really appropriate for the seminar this morning! I love the mix of prints and colours going on here, it's so cheerful, and it works because the silhouette is simple and I kept the jewelery to a minimum.
Top and tights: Joe
Skirt, boots and scarf: Le Chateau
Hat: American Apparel
Necklace: From the Earth
No new developments with the business, I've been in the seminar all day, but I'm planning some awesome stuff and can't wait to start!