February 23, 2010

Last Words




Things are actually rolling! I've been in a business seminar all day, learning the ins and outs of starting a small business in MB., so I'm feeling all smart and ready to roar! There's still a lot to do, like figure out a marketing strategy, but I'm just methodically working through my list and am trying to not get bogged down.

I wanted to feel powerful today, so I'm wearing a fashion version of a suit. I love that you can look completely pulled together and yet still be comfy (I'm wearing jeans and a tee!). Also, the sun is really bright today and I wish I'd been able to get some awesome sunshiney pics outside, but I had 5 min at 7 am to snap these...so they'll have to do!





Blazer: Thrifted
Tee: American Apparel
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Aldo
Necklace: Le Chateau
Watch: Guess




Below are the proofs of my brochure, I can't seem to find the business card proof but I'll post when I do. They look fabulous in real life! Eek! Yay for following dreams! Have a wonderful day!
love
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they never fail to make my day! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails