February 20, 2010

Learning to Fly





Wow, you have to love a lazy Saturday! I'm used to having a huge list of "Things To Do" that I woke up this morning and was all ready to tackle it when I realised that there really wasn't much to do (except for a long over-due oil change...but that can wait a bit longer, right?). So I've had a very nice day lounging around, finishing last night's chips and dip, having one too many cups of tea and working on the finishing touches of my business plan.





However, I did drag myself up to get dressed. I'm not really used to not having a work dress code...but I'm kinda liking it! Now I look in my wardrobe and think about my mood and who I want to be that day. Today it was girly and fun, hence the purple swing dress with roses! It feels almost like cheating because it's so comfy though!




Jacket: Thrifted
Dress: Le Chateau
Tights: Joe
Boots: Aldo
Scarf: Ralph Lauren
Ring: ?? (this is also my punk ring, which my friends seem to find hilarious as I have zero ounces of punk in me! I love the ring though!)
Cuff: Aldo Accessories





On a side note, I broke both my laptop and phone the other night. boo! I'm doing reno's to the basement in my house and conveniently dropped my phone in a can of blue paint. It looks pretty now, but I'm not holding out too much hope that it will last! The lap top is really what I'm sad about, it's my little macbook and I've had it since College. Luckily I had just backed it up, so things definitely could've been worse. Keep your fingers crossed that it will be ok!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I am just starting to embrace color, and Purple happens to one of my first color! Yeah...
    Lover of Silver cuffs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they never fail to make my day! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails