August 10, 2011

Swell Swaps!

(L-R Cara, Mina, Jen, Me, Cee)
How adorable are all of these ladies?
I felt so bad showing up at Cee's little Parisian flat for our second Blogger Swap being such a ball of tiredness. I'd just spent 5 1/2 hours in a hot car driving back from the Okanagan, hence the low key hair and flip flops. But I wasn't about to miss out on this fun and I'm so glad I didn't!

Cee, of Coco & Vera, and her adorable fella are the sweetest couple who graciously hosted the swap again. This time we had Cara of A Fashion Love Affair, Mina of Faboulista and Jen of Her Waise Choice. There was a ton of fashion talk, clothes swapping and blog talks- and again I left feeling so excited and inspired! There's nothing like meeting up with like-minded people who also happen to be crazy nice!
(photos courtesy of Cee's husband)
Showing vintage finds! 
Deciding if this blouse reads as "I just stole a watermelon" on me or cute and swingy (verdicts still out, but you'll see it in an upcoming post and can weigh in!) 
As I was just bumming around for the day I didn't grab actual outfit shots, but my dad did snap this photo while we were out for brunch at Silverstar in Vernon. I'm loving the versatility of this lace blouse, paired with cut off shorts it's super casual but with a cute skirt it goes quite high brow!
love
xxx

7 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see what you ended up swapping, Louise! Glad you had a good weekend away :)

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. you all must have had a great time and to see Cee's apartment! eek I would have loved it : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like fun! i'm excited to see what you came out with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute<3
    Love the blog

    xo
    Kaitlin

    kaitgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. No need to apologise for being tired- you were the first to arrive in spite of a five and a half hour drive, not to mention that your clothes weren't even slightly wrinkled! (May I ask how? I am the queen of wrinkles, and I hate ironing.) I'm dying to see how you'll style my tutu :) And I have to tell you, I wore your bright purple BB Dakota dress today- I adore it!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like so much fun! <3 I adore clothing swaps!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was great to meet you Louise- what a trooper you were for driving such a long ways and being there! I can't wait to see how you styled the pieces you grabbed, especially that tutu of Cee's! Hope to see you again soon!

    xox
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they never fail to make my day! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails