April 23, 2010

Love and Some Verses


It's still gorgeous outside!? I feel like we're going to have to pay for this really badly later on but I'm loving it right now! +24° in April... yeah, I'm ok with that! My bike has already gotten quite a few kms on it and my garden is starting to grow (well, only the mini tomatoes so far... but still!). 


This dress has the most unflattering sleeves, but I don't even care! It's crochet and short and I love it. I didn't plan an outfit and got dressed a tad blindly, just throwing on anything that made me smile! This included the dress, my lovely tan heels and the flower necklace! BIG smile! 




Dress: French Connection
Slip: Thrifted
Shoes: Franco Sarto
Necklace: Accessorize



I have a dinner party, complete with cocktail dresses(!), tomorrow night and I can't wait! I hope the weather stays nice for some apple cider on the deck, does it get any better than that? I hope I can get some photos, but I always seem to forget to take them. I tend to get super excited and involved and it doesn't even cross my mind to bring out the camera! I will really try though! 


Have a lovely Earth day and weekend as well!
love
xxx


7 comments:

  1. Those shoes are amazing!! Where did you buy them? I am a sucker for a gorgeous wedge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I LOVE these shoes! Are they this season? I want them. The flower necklace is perfect with this dress. Love it all.

    Have a great weekend,
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, look at those legs!! Fabulous indeed! Wish I had some like that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I like this dress; I don't think the sleeves are unflattering at all. Cocktails dresses = amazing :) Love the shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look incredible! Those shoes are FABULOUS. I'm jealous of the great weather you're having. It's been cold here and I'm longing for sunshine and warm weather. Hope you're having a great weekend.

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shoes and the lovely dress. Suits you nicely. Happy Sunday to you!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this dress as well. Very sweet, but short and sexy too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they never fail to make my day! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails